Monday 8 September 2008

New website goes live.

Well, here we are. My new website is finally up and running. Huge thanks to Miles at Peepshow for putting it all together for me. The old one has been hopelessly out of date for far too long, but I've always busy working on some project or other and never seemed to have time to get round to it. This one's much simpler and easier for me to update, plus there's this blog where I can post any news and forthcoming events. (There are some; I'll add them later.)
There are still a few 'coming soon' pages on the new site. I'm working on an animated trailer for The Wizard of Oz with my good friend Peter Mellor at Peepshow and that should be finished soon. I'm also setting up a shop where you can buy Wizard of Oz prints, as well as prints and artwork from my Lost Consonants series. Exciting, isn't it?